Being a dog isn’t always easy…unless you’re Chloe Kardoggian and the world pretty much adores you 24/7. Weighing in at three and a half pounds, this rescue dog (excuse us, celebrity) is one social girl. In fact, she has more Instagram followers than you ever will, and probably knows more about the city than Carrie Bradshaw. Lucky for us, Chloe managed to spare a few minutes to share her top 5 dog friendly hot spots with us (so, at least we can try to keep up with this active 11 year old). Here’s what she had to say about some of her favorite doggy destinations:
1. DoggyStyle, nyc. I can’t pass through Greenwich Village without stopping by for my favorite Maison de PawZ treats—croque monsieur! They’re gluten free and human grade…only the best for my model figure. Once I’ve picked up my treats, I like to take them over to Washington Square Park and work on my tan near the fountain and flirt with cute boys.
2. Big Gay Ice Cream. For when I want to strut my Blanche side. I love that saucy lady! And ice cream…when I’m not too busy indulging in Maison de PawZ. There’s typically a line on weekends, but I have no problem prancing right up to the front. After all, I’m a star.
Naturally I requested to be Blanche for our Golden Girls video. I love that saucy lady! Sophia clearly does not care for my liberal sexual views. It's senior dog month and seniors need love too! ….. @biggayicecream #goldengirls #blanche #senioradoption #seniorsrock #seniordogmonth #adoptasenior #adoptionisthehipoption #adoptdontshop @ruralmodernist
3. The Annual Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade. Because I never miss a chance to be adored by my public or dress up. October is only five months away…and it’s never too early to start planning a party outfit. I’m thinking of flaunting my rockstar side (and tongue) as a member of KISS…what do you think?
4. Eataly NYC. My favorite for when I want to be in-paw-gnito and have brunch unnoticed with my human (even the most adored celebs need a break from the limelight). And, after all, a girl’s gotta have her brunch!
5. PIER i CAFE. I can’t forget PIER i CAFE in Riverside Park. A perfect place for relaxing, looking at cute boys, watching the boats go by, and soaking up some sunshine while my human enjoys a sangria. It features an unbeatable view of the George Washington Bridge and always has a water bowl out for pups! Simply fabulous.
Basically, anywhere I can just chill in my bag I’m one happy b*tch. Fame is so glamorous!
Want to hang out with Chloe in NYC? RSVP for her CHI-ESTA on June 4th! It’s sure to be a star-studded tiny dog event you won’t want to miss.
Editor’s Note: We’re wishing Chloe a happy (belated) birthday! This superstar turned 11 on May 11th…and she couldn’t be looking more fabulous. To celebrate, she raised over $1,600 to help two senior dogs, Mabel and Benji, find their forever homes. It’s not too late to join the cause and make a donation in Chloe’s honor to help shelter dogs in need of some extra love.
Latest posts by Erika Fitzgerald (see all)
- Holy Molcajetes! - June 19, 2017
- Charming With a Pinch of Modern in Potrero Hill - June 5, 2017
- The Good, the Bad, and the Furry: The Best Dressed Dogs of Tompkins Square Park - October 29, 2016