Upslope Brewing Company [Lee Hill]
1501 Lee Hill Road N20
Boulder, CO 80304
Places like Upslope are dangerous.
Think about it. Here, you have:
- Some of the best microbrews in the state, especially the IPA. Fresh from the tap.
- Bartenders who not only know beer, but know what pairs well with beer. Beer and cheese, please.
- A wine selection. While the area isn’t known for its grapes [or grape intelligence], Upslope’s sommelier is a gift from the gods.
- Desserts, which naturally pair well with wine. Or without wine. They’re desserts, for God’s sake! Who needs a pairing?
- The patio. Exactly the kind of patio people not from Colorado think about when they think about a Colorado patio. People in GoreTex. Dogs. Beer. Hiking shoes.
- Rotating food trucks with snacks that will surely make tomorrow’s hangover just a tad less horrible.
Add to all that: a fantastic staff that honestly seem to enjoy what they’re doing, and a perfect location for either sticking around, or making a move elsewhere around [see: Boulder Valley Ranch a five minute drive away].
The takeaway? Upslope should be on your Boulder itinerary. If you’re a dog owner who loves beer and snacks and nature and wine AND dessert.
But, of course you are.